Skip to content
- First of all, be certain about the position where you would normally apply the sensory trick to the temple with your finger -tips, to relieve the Blepharospasm
- While holding PressOp™ release the screw mechanism until it “bites”. This will release the pads providing an opening to slide the spectacle arm through.
- Slide PressOp™ along the spectacle arm until it is positioned half way along with the screw on the outside and with the pressure arm on the inside.
- Put the spectacles on while sliding PressOp™ along so the pressure arm replaces your finger tips to apply the pressure at the appropriate point to mimic the sensory trick.
- Once PressOp™ is in the correctly positioned turn the outer screw to lock the device in place.